"Pretty handwriting can only get you so far. Concentrate on the thoughts that are coming out of your pen, instead."
— "Journaling Advice" (via journaling-junkie)
I have a silent friendship with so many of you omg we hardly talk but you always reblog me and I just love you all from a distance.
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
C. S. Lewis (via lyssahumana)
Lupita Nyong’o for Marie Claire UK (October 2014)
"Ah! There is nothing like staying at home, for real comfort."
— Jane Austen (via feellng)
"I’ve worn kilts before," Sam confessed…with pride. "I thoroughly enjoy it. When I do have to put trousers on now, I sort of refuse and stomp my feet because riding a horse in a kilt is very liberating, very freeing actually. And very comfortable. Also, should you ever need to do a nature relief, go to the restroom behind a tree, it’s very quick, it’s very easy. I recommend it for everyone." (x)
"Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you."
— Lauren Conrad (via feellng)
what do you mean it’s not christmas yet
i don’t use this 3DS anymore and i have digital copies of these games now so i’m giving the physical copies away along with the console. i’m not interested in selling them because lbr have you ever tried selling gaming stuff
it’s easier to part with as a gift so they might as well go to someone less fortunate than i
- is this how you do the rules
- 1 entry for each reblog (reblog as much as you want)
- 1 entry for each like
- you don’t have to follow me i don’t care
- the 3DS and games are european but i’ll ship anywhere
- the 3DS comes with a stylus and charger
- i’ll answer questions off anon
- giveaway ends on november 25 so the things can arrive in time for christmas
- i won’t announce the winner unless they want me to, in order to protect their privacy